Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via www.ecodigital.co.uk may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, telephone numbers, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (the number identifying your computer) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is only used to register your visit to our website.
- Your choice and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you choose to receive email updates on products and offers as and when they may occur).
- Information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is provided by the database when dealing with your orders.
WE WILL NOT HOLD sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. For the peace of mind of our customers and to meet our legal obligations all transactions are handled through a secure credit card processing system.
What we do with your information
Ecodigital will handle the information collected from this website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws.
The information we collect will be used:-
- To deal with your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To meet our legal obligations.
- In certain situations we may use your email address to send you information on our other products. In this scenario you will be provided with the option to opt in/out before proceeding with your purchase.
We will not pass your information to third parties. The only exception to this principal is for example the use of a bank by us to carry out credit card processing in a secure environment.We will not pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes
- You can request that we update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing a letter to us. Pnote that their may be circumstances where we need to maintain some personal data in order to deal with orders or to meet customer service requirements.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. An administration charge may apply.